|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||SEA - Global Operations|
Electronic Access Control Systems
About the Job:
The Project Manager plans, organizes, directs and controls project activities for effective management of electronic security installation projects.
The Project Manager plans and schedules engineering, installation and subcontractor activities on large and/or complex systems or service installed projects.
• Supervises installation labor and sub-contractors
• Estimates and prices job costs
• Defines project problems by working with financial, contract management and management tools to assure project profitability
• Responsible for the over-all quality of installation and customer satisfaction
|Duties:||The Project Manager:|
• Plans and schedules engineering, installation and subcontracting activities on large and/or complex systems or service projects
• Performs design engineering
• Maintains current job plans and specifications
• Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services
• Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures
• Determines and implements changes in design, contract price and installation plans
• Maintains construction schedules and coordinates task-scheduling with other trades
• Selects and monitors the performance of subcontractors
• Maintains all records of job status, job changes and material flow
|Qualifications:||Education, Experience & Abilities:|
• Associates degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical capacity is desirable
• Minimum of 5 years experience in project management and installation of electronic security systems
• Knowledge of access control/alarm equipment, sound and communication, CCTV systems, computer network systems and an understanding of NFPA/UBC/NEC code requirements
• Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and security concepts and operations, including knowledge and/or experience with Lenel or AMAG systems.
• Skilled in managing subcontractors
• Ability to travel approximately 30% while performing job duties
• Understanding of job financial reports and have the ability to contain costs in handling large projects
Certificates & Licenses:
• Valid Washington State (L06) Limited Energy Electrician License is essential
• Valid Driver’s License & Good Driving Record
• Supervises installers and technicians as well as oversees subcontractors.
• Interfaces with Sales Staff, Project Managers, Operations Manager, Engineering Manager, Designers and Applications Engineers.
About the Company:
Aronson Security Group (ASG) is a premier independent integrator of enterprise commercial security solutions. We have built a strong reputation for engineering and service for over 40 years. ASG provides customized electronic access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection expertise to premier organizations in the state and local government, healthcare, commercial campuses, as well as education vertical markets.
In addition to competitive wages, ASG offers a generous benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Employer-paid Life & Long Term Disability Insurance; Paid Vacation and Sick time as well as Paid Holidays.
SELECTED BY SEATTLE BUSINESS AS ONE OF “WASHINGTON’S 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR, 2012!”
Employee Comments when asked “Why do you like working at ASG?”
Brian, Applications Engineer - “ASG presents me with interesting, challenging and important work, and I get to do it in the company of some very intelligent, knowledgeable and fun people. What more could I ask?”
Bill, Inside Sales, Fleet Administrator - “Although the ASG family has multiplied 5-fold since I started 10 years ago, there is still that feeling of family. Everyone pulls together when the going gets tough. The diverse collection of minds and cultures is quite amazing and adds to the energy level that is needed in this business world today.”
Eric, Technical Client Manager - “I like working at ASG for a variety of reasons. Chief among them, I think that ASG people are VERY talented and dedicated. They are a pleasure to work alongside.”
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.